Environmental policyDedicated to protecting our environment
Andy Harmon Group Ltd recognise that aspects of our operations do have an impact on the environment. Because of this, we are committed to continual improvement in environmental performance and pollution prevention.
In recognising the importance of the environmental impacts of our activities, all operations are to be carried out in such a manner as to ensure a high level of environmental awareness.
AH Group will achieve continual environmental improvement by:
- Committing to complying with all necessary environmental regulation, including meeting and where appropriate exceeding, applicable legislation, the requirements of the ISO14001 standard, our own environmental management system and any other regulatory requirements to which we subscribe.
- Minimising the impact on the environment through sustainable procurement, wherever possible.
- Conserving resources through efficient use and careful planning.
- Minimising waste and the recycling of materials wherever possible.
- The implementation of our policies through guidelines and training.
- Promoting respect and responsibility by our employees of the environment in which they live.
- Disposing of materials in a manner that minimises the impact on the environment.
- The setting and reviewing of environmental improvement objectives and targets, then measuring our performance against these on a regular basis.
This policy shall be communicated to, understood by and adhered to, by all personnel carrying out work on Andy Harmon Group Ltd’s behalf, including; employees, sub-contractors and suppliers. This policy statement shall be reviewed annually and made available to the public, upon request.